Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Welcome to Living in Mayberry

Who wouldn't  Love the thought of being able to rewind time to live in  Mayberry? I know I would and that is why I will be retiring in Mount. Airy, NC.  I have visited their a few times and went to a Mayberry Days a few years ago. I lived in TN for a couple of years and that is where I fell in love with the mountains. The nice thing about Mt. Airy is it is a stones throw from the Blue Ridge so I figure I am getting the best of both worlds. And now I can drive on the narrow roads and heights of the mountains since I graduated at Clinch Mountain (university Ü) which was 5000ft with switchbacks. One who has always had a fear of heights I fill pretty good about myself. (I will not however ride the Blue Ridge Parkway) yet...

So... I'd love to invite you to be a part of Living in Mayberry Blog.  I know there are many out there so I am taking baby steps with mine. I plan on each day being an adventure...

No comments:

Post a Comment